The Richard Blade series of books, by "Jeffrey Lord"

I first encountered Richard Blade in 1981, when I received a copy of Ice Dragon (#10) for Christmas. It was a pretty interesting read, and I had a lot of fun with it. To date, I have 19 of the 37 books in the series in my collection. Like most of the pulp adventure fiction in my library, I tend to mine the books in the series for my role-playing games; sometimes I will lift the entire plot for an adventure, while other times I will simply recycle names and settings. Since most of my players have never even heard of the series -- much less read any of the books -- I can easily get away with it.

The books in the series are listed below -- the ones I currently have are in bold
#1 The Bronze Axe
#2 The Jade Warrior
#3 Jewel of Tharn
#4 Slave of Sarma
#5 Liberator of Jedd
#6 Monster of the Maze
#7 Pearl of Patmos
#8 Undying World
#9 Kingdom of Royth
#10 Ice Dragon
#11 Dimension of Dreams
#12 King of Zunga
#13 The Golden Steed
#14 The Temples of Ayocan
#15 The Towers of Melnon
#16 The Crystal Seas
#17 The Mountains of Brega
#18 Warlords Of Gaikon
#19 Looters of Tharn
#20 Guardians Of The Coral Throne
#21 Champion of the Gods
#22 The Forests of Gleor
#23 Empire of Blood
#24 The Dragons of Englor
#25 The Torian Pearls
#26 City of the Living Dead
#27 Master of the Hashomi
#28 Wizard of Rentoro
#29 Treasure of the Stars
#30 Dimension of Horror
#31 Gladiators of Hapanu
#32 Pirates Of Gohar
#33 Killer Plants Of Binnark
#34 The Ruins of Kaldac
#35 The Lords of the Crimson River
#36 Return to Kaldak
#37 Warriors of Latan

Comments

Popular Posts